Tuesday 6 January 2015

Project Life Wk 51 - using The Scrappery December kits {and more!}

Hello! Charmane here today!

I am WAY behind in my Project Life 2014, but I have decided to keep plodding along and choosing my most favourite weeks and events.

SO, I just HAD to scrap my family christmas get together - and the PLK Leonardo was perfect for this - plus a few bits from other kits too...

I decided to use the Kraft, White & Gold Project Life cards from the kit, along with a couple from the Becky Higgins Golden Kit that I purchased from The Scrappery shop & I have made my own PL cards to match in as well.

Here's a closer look at the Left side:


For the Week 51 title, I have used one of the PL cards from the PLK Leonardo kit and the alphas, along with sequins from the BPK Noelle and bits from previous kits...


To create this card I have actually stapled a 3x4 card to this 4x4 photo to make it look like a 6x4 card. I have added rubons & alphas and then journalled.

Here is the Right side {My favourite side}:


I am absolutely LOVING the brads from the TSK Clara kit & the adorable bows in the BPK Noelle too!

On this 3x4 PL card I have used the cute little chalkboard journalling spot and Candy brads from the BPK Noelle kit & all I needed to do was add a machine stitched border around the glittery Merry Christmas PL card from the PLK Leonardo kit - keeping it simple but effective!


On this 6x4 {which is from the BH Golden Kit that was in The Scrappery store} I have added the heart from the American Crafts - Stitched - Clear Accent Stickers and used the thickers from the PLK Leonardo kit. The journalling spot I have used is one of the Printables that are exclusive to The Scrappery Subscribers.

The 3x4 PL Card below is one of my favourites from the whole spread - I've used a mix of embellishments from new and old Scrappery kits.

The Gold Embossed PL card I have created myself, using the Dotty mask from a previous kit, along with Watermark Ink & Gold Embossing Powder. I've then stuck on the Wood Veneer heart from my stash.


I love that it's possible to mix the kits up - so if you are like me, and love ALL the kits there's no reason why you can't combine them and come up with gorgeous Project Life Spreads and layouts!

Stay tuned for more!

I hope I've inspired you to get out your kits and have a play!

Thanks for looking! Please leave a comment so that we know what you think & if you have any questions!

xo Charm

No comments :

Post a Comment