Thursday 15 March 2018

Cute tags created with the "Willow" kit

Hi there 
Lisa here today to share a fun project using the "Willow" kits,
There were so many cute elements in these kits - I thought I'd have a go at making some tags.
It's a great project to do if you're lacking a bit of mojo. You don't really need a plan - just the supplies to hand, then it all seems to come together.


Once I had started the first one my creativity just kept flowing. These tags will make a good addition to my stash for gifts or happy mail.


I used some die cut tags from the die cut 12x12 page and I cut some of my own tags from the patterned paper.

I used various elements to decorate them, stickers, ephemera, washi tape, cork stars, bling - all from the kits & I punched some shapes with scraps.


Some close ups of the detail...


More close ups...

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hep you've enjoyed my share. Pop over to the shop to check out our kits & other goodies available.


No comments :

Post a Comment