Thursday 9 November 2017

"Remember This" 12X12 Scrapbooking Layout with Lisa

Hi there 
Lisa here today to share a 12x12 layout using the Stunning "Violet" kits.
These kits are jam packed with Cocoa Vanilla Studios - "Bohemian Dream" which is very possibly my most fave collection yet from CVS.

My main focus of this layout other than of course attempting to compliment the photo was to use mainly the blue tones from the collection.
I LOVE all the pastels & the florals but really wanted to challenge myself & concentrate on the blues.

So here is my layout...


I kept it pretty simple, but I think it looks really effective & still really focuses on the photo.
Lots of layers which help create interest & softness.


This cluster with the sweet bird, leaves & feathers is my favourite ...it's so cute!


The word stickers in the collection are white, which you can absolutely still use white ....but are fantastic to alter to suit your layout/theme.
I used the Tim Holtz distress marker that came in the kit. I coloured the words in - then sprayed lightly with water & used a baby wipe to draw out some colour & give them a mottled look.
Once they were dry I splatted some Gold Colour Shine on them.



Some beautiful chipboard & sparkly bling.


Lots of layers, using co-ordinating papers, doily, word stickers & labels.

Thanks so much for stopping by I would love to see what you've created with our kits or this collection. Make sure you tag us on Facebook or Instagram.
If you'd like to check out our kits for purchase you can find them here.




No comments :

Post a Comment