Saturday 8 July 2017

Follow Your Dreams: A TN Layout with the Belle Kits


Hello friends! Cathi here again with another TN layout with the Belle Kits! The Blair kits are on their way but while I wait for them I used the kit that keeps on going. I am using my paper scraps and remaining embellishments to make another cute layout!


I framed the photo in my layout using a chipboard frame from the main scrapbooking kit (TSK). I used scraps from the TSK Cocoa Vanilla Wild at Heart Double Dot paper to tuck in under the frame, along with a label sticker from the Pretty Little Kit (PLK). The heart and circle ephemera are from the Bits & Pieces Kit (BPK)


In the photo above you can see a text sticker from the PLK along with the chipboard sticker from the TSK.


Here you can see an ephemera heart from the BPK along with the "Fav" sticker from the PLK.

I hope you like the layout I have made for this week! These kits are so full of goodness and can work with so many different types of projects! I hope that you will come and have a look at the kits and consider subscribing!!  You can find the subscriptions HERE.

No comments :

Post a Comment