Thursday 11 May 2017

"Enjoy the little things" Layout with Lisa

Hey there
Lisa here today sharing a layout using the "Belle"kits - which feature the Cocoa Vanilla Studio "Wild at Heart" collection.


Yes, I know it's the 3rd cut file layout I have done in a row!
I am in love with them in the moment - luckily the rest of the Creative Team are mixing things up.

I just love how it requires only a little bit of patterned paper to create a striking background.
Once I adhered all the patterned paper to the back of the hearts I propped it all up on foam tape to give it some dimension.


Here are some close ups.
I chose the softer pastel repetitive patterns - as they seem to work best for me when backing a cut file. This way it doesn't really matter which way is the right way up.


I used lots of the tiny word stickers from the sticker sheet to add something more to the layout.


I also added some chipboard pieces & some sequins.
\
I hope you've enjoyed my share today.
Pop over to the shop to check out our kits & other items we have in stock.

Lisa XO

No comments :

Post a Comment