Saturday 1 April 2017

Sisters: A Traveler's Notebook Layout with the Jade Kits


 Hello scrappy friends! Cathi back here again with my 6th project using the Jade kits!! I have one full 12x12 left and a few journaling cards and embellies but I have pretty much used up all the kit! I can't believe how many projects I got from the kits, Ronelle really can make some amazing kits!  This week I decided to add a layout into my A6 traveler's notebook. It is my only planner and I use both a hobonichi, and a dot grid notebook from the Cute and Sweet Designs planner kit to be my bullet journal. Bullet journals are so versatile, you can add a scrapbook spread in and amongst your planner pages, so that is just what I have done.  I had this photo of my daughters here on my desk and it just makes me smile, so I had to use it. I have used a ton of items from the kits and even have an interactive area with hidden journaling. This was so much fun to make!



On this first closeup you can see some of the Cocoa Vanilla chevron paper from the main scrapbooking kit (TSK) and the "Oh Hey" speech bubble from the Pretty Little Kit (PLK) cut apart papers from Cocoa Vanilla.  I added some of the Kaisercraft pink gems from the TSK and some gold heart sequins from the Pretty Little Pieces in the Bits and Pieces Kit (BPK).


Underneath the photo I added some more of the Cocoa Vanilla chevron paper from the main kit and added the "so cute" cut out from the PLK, again adding some pink gems and gold hearts to the layout.


On the opposite page I used the pink cardstock from the PLK as my background, I have layered half of a doily from the TSK and a piece of the Simple Stories Posh chevron paper from the TSK and the Happy Snaps journaling card and label from the Cocoa Vanilla cut apart sheets in the PLK.  I have added the title Sisters from the Kaisercraft alphas from the Bits and Pieces Kit (BPK) and the gold chevron stickers from the Kaisercraft Metallic Gold Numbers sheet in the PLK.


Hidden underneath the journaling card and label is some secret journaling and design!  I have added a gold heart that was included in the PLK numbers sheet as well as the Kaisercraft stamps included in that kit. I added the glittery love from the Pretty Little Pieces along with the gold heart sequins.  Even the washi tape I used to make my interactive design flap is from the PLK!

I have really enjoyed stretching the Jade kit to bring me right into April! I am looking forward to the next kit coming soon and will be back again next week with more inspiration!! Thank you so much for stopping by to visit!!! If you are interested in subscribing to these amazing kits you can find them in the store HERE!







No comments :

Post a Comment