Thursday 30 March 2017

"So Cute" Layout with Lisa

Hi there
Today I am sharing a 12x12 layout I have created with the "Jade" kits with a real difference.

It's a more masculine layout! So many pretty soft pastels & florals in the kit - which I love to create with! Sometimes you just need to look outside the square (or at the reverse of your patterned papers - lol)


One of the Kaisercraft papers in the kit was orange with lighter orange polka dots - what a great background piece!
I knew that I wanted to feature this under the white American Crafts die cut sheet.

When using a bright colour like orange boldly like this - I like to keep the embellishing to two other colours. In this case black & white.


Here are some close ups...


I used washi tape from the kit, I cut sentiments & word strips from the Cocoa Vanilla papers.


A few black pearls & sequins to complete the look.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you've enjoyed my share.
Make sure you check out our kits & what else we have in store here.

Lisa XO

No comments :

Post a Comment