Thursday 9 February 2017

So Lovely 12x12 Layout with Lisa

Hi there, Lisa here today to share a layout I have made with the gorgeous "Nigella" kits


I had been saving this piece of Coral Feather patterned paper from Pink Paislee "Moonstruck" that was in the kit. I really didn't want to cut it up at all!
I created this page in my mind one night when lying in bed...do you ever do that?

So I am still so in love with white on white, so even though I decided to use the coral paper I wanted to keep it very clean & simple.


I cut lengths of the coral paper 12 inches wide but on the diagonal starting at approx 1inch in width, varying the cuts for the layers.
I then punched white cardstock with a border punch & layered them until I was happy with the look.


I die cut some leaves using white cardstock to use as embellishments & maintain the white on white.

I also added some rub ons & bling to balance it all out.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you've enjoyed my share.
You can check out our kits in the shop.

Lisa  XO


No comments :

Post a Comment