Thursday 16 February 2017

Planner Spread with Lisa

Hi there Scrappy Peeps
Lisa here today with a share using the Nigella kits.

I've made a Planner spread for you in my Erin Condren planner.


This year is the first time I've used an Erin Condren planner. I love the layout. The only thing I don't like is that the pages aren't removable. 
I find when I use a Planner it helps keep me more organised & have some structure.
Do you use a planner? Which planner is your fave? Id love to know.


I used all the washi that came in the kits to use as borders on my spread.
I cut pieces of patterned paper to fill some boxes. I've used some rub ons, puffy stickers & bling.


Here are some close ups...


Do you use your kits for more than just traditional Scrapbook pages? I love that these kits are so versatile!

Make sure you pop over to the website to see all the items in the shop.

Have a great day!

Lisa XO

No comments :

Post a Comment