Thursday 2 February 2017

12x12 Layout with Lisa

Hi there
Lisa back with you today to share a 12x12 layout using the "Nigella" kits.

I am still so in love with these kits, they are so full of goodies.
I have scrapped a photo of my daughter with her Calisthenics team in one of their comps.


My starting point for this layout was to use the colour kit Ronelle sent us this month. This is the first time we have had colour kits & they add so many possibilities to the kits.
I focused on the Heidi Swapp Silver texture paste. I used a plain card stock suitable for gentle mixed media use. I have a artists type comb in my stash which is what I used to scrape the paste back & forth until I got the desired look. The paste dries surprisingly quickly, which is  great as I am terribly impatient. I did use my heat tool to give it a gentle helping hand.


I then sprayed the Kaisermist in Turquoise (also in the colour kit) gently over the background.
I decided on the patterned paper that has the circle pattern as a strip matting and a doily to place my photo on. I then replicated the circles on the background by punching different sized circles around the page. Some circles I mounted on foam tape for dimension. I also used some puffy stickers, sequins & bling to balance everything out,

I hope you have enjoyed my share. If you would like to check out our kits & other shop items here.


No comments :

Post a Comment