Thursday 29 December 2016

Dream Big - 12x12 Layout with Lisa

Hi there
Lisa here today to share a 12x12 layout I've created using the "Lilly kits"



This kit is so gorgeous - it features lots of Cocoa Vanilla "Make a Wish" product. It has so many soft pretty florals.

I knew I wanted to focus on the florals & the chipboard frames in the kit.

I created a soft water colour background to help bring everything together.


I love that the same elements are repeated in vellum & paper so when you create layers - it adds such fabulous dimension.

I love, love, love the Pink Fresh studio puffy sequins - they compliment the collection beautifully.



I hope you have enjoyed checking out my layout.

Make sure you pop by the shop to see what's in store & check out our kits!

Lisa xo

No comments :

Post a Comment