Thursday 17 November 2016

"Besties" 9x12 Layout

Hi there
Lisa here - today I am sharing a 9x12 layout using the gorgeous "Claudia"kits.


These kits are so versatile, the bold blues in the kit lend themselves to making vibrant creations, whilst the pretty florals allow you to create beautiful, soft, feminine projects. 
I am a big fan of clean & simple layouts - with lots of white space. This also stretches your kit a long way too!

The photo is a 'Snapchat' photo of my daughter & one of her besties. Not a perfect photo - but a gorgeous one, perfect for scrapping. The papers in the collection match the soft florals in the photo beautifully.


Some close ups, I cut the beautiful gold foiled vellum with my fringing scissors to create some interest & texture.  Lots of layers & a pretty doily.
I made a tassel using some patterned paper, I did this by fringing the paper first then rolling it around a thin paint brush. I wiped gold ink on the ends & added some gold washi to the top.
The cute white & black bow is from the previous months kit.


Layering papers & adding washi strips creates definition to the area that I have mainly scrapped in.
I used a cork heart & resin flower from my stash.

In the main photo you can see I used the days of the week washi to create a border on the top & bottom of the layout. I folded it over, I love the soft look - it meant that I also don't have to see the days of the week for this particular layout.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll check out the kits if you're not already a subscriber.
If you are - we would love to see what you create, so make sure you share with us on instagram & or our Facebook page.

Lisa xo 





No comments :

Post a Comment