Thursday 24 November 2016

12x12 Layout using Cut file - "Pepper"

Hi there, Lisa here today sharing a 12x12 layout using the gorgeous "Claudia kits" from The Scrappery Kit Club.

I've used a cut file from The Cut Shoppe to create my background. The cut file was cut on my Silhouette Cameo.
The photo is of our adorable dog Pepper - she is a Spoodle & we love her to bits!



Using a cut file is a great way to create interest to your page & you usually only need scraps to create a really fabulous page.


Here are some close ups...I used lots of the gorgeous papers from the kit to mat the photo & to back some of the stars. 
I also used some of the ephemera, alpha stickers & sequins from the kit. I even managed to sneak some more of the gorgeous tissue paper in (from the kits packaging!)


I used glue with a fine tip to attach the patterned paper to the back of the stars & to attach  the entire background on to a blank piece of white card stock. I didn't apply glue everywhere as I like to create the appearance of it just sitting on the page. It helps to create depth. I also adhered some of the white star cut outs by layering them with foam tape.

I also brushed some perfect peals powder on some of the stars - it's a little hard to see in the photos, but it looks great in real life.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing my layout & will pop on over to the shop if you'd like to check out our kits.

Lisa xo 



No comments :

Post a Comment