Friday 10 April 2015

TSK BELLA, PLK JULIETTE + BPK VALERIE ~ KILL A KIT ~ ADELE

Hey hey!!

I'm back with something a little different for you this time...welcome to my "Kill a Kit" and layout review for The Scrappery February kits! In this post I will show you the eight 12x12 layouts I made with the PLK, TSK and BPK this month and will reveal my leftover bits and bobs in the video below.

Scroll to the bottom of the post for a video review and a more info on each layout and the products I used. :)

I had such fun with the kits this month and loved all the goodies from Crate Paper - my fav scrappy brand. I also had a play with some mixed media this month and was surprised with how much I enjoyed using gelatos. Stay tuned for an upcoming process vid on the first layout...


1. BECAUSE I'M HAPPY
(Our wedding exiting song hehe!)





2. LOVE 
(I may have gone a little embellishment cray cray in this one, but hey, can you blame me? They're so gorgeous!)





3. DUCKFACE DIVINE
(Because if you can't be silly, what fun can you have?!)





4. RIGHT HERE
(Loving the pinky girly tones on this snuggly layout - pink can so be a boy's colour too!)





5. LOVE STORY
(A great way to use up scraps of paper and those pretty manufacture strips from the 12x2 sheets of paper!)





6. BEST FRIENDS FOREVER
(A top heavy cluster and photo, something I haven't tried too much before - but loving the results!)





7. YOU HAVE MY HEART
(FINALLY!! A way to use all those leftover thickers! Check out the video below for more info on the technique I used.)






8. HELLO FRIZZY
(I adore the black ink splatters on this one, finally found the perfect way to splatter without covering my desk, my photo, my hands and EVERYTHING IN SIGHT with black little dots hehe!)



Have a peekie at my video showing the leftover products I have and a closer look at the eight layouts I created.

How did you go with this month's kits? I would love to see what you made!


xxx Adele


No comments :

Post a Comment