Saturday 4 April 2015

TSK BELLA & BPK VALERIE ~ YOU SHINE GIRL ~ CHARM

OH my! Every time I receive my kits from The Scrappery I am always blown away. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

And, this time... I was blown TOTALLY away! Oh my goodness! IN LOVE!


I went crazy with the layering - because... why not... so many beautiful embellishments - vellum, gold, acetate... rubbing... everything that I LURVE>>>>


The Alphas from BPK Valerie are to DIE FOR!!!

GOLD... & VELLUM! What more could you want?


This is the first time I have machine stitched over Acetate alphas and it was way to easy - not too thick that it jammed my sewing machine - something I have always worried about!

and how absolutely STUNNING are the gold foil words!! 


With all this on one layout I have STACKS still left from my kits... cross your fingers I get to play a little more VERY soon!

AND I hope that YOU have purchased your kits and get to play too!

Make sure you share with us over on The Scrappery Facebook Page & Group!

No comments :

Post a Comment