Sunday 12 April 2015

TSK BELLA ~ BECAUSE I'M HAPPY ~ ADELE

Hello hello!

Today I have a 12x12 process video of a layout I showed in my last blog post and kill a kit video.

This layout was one of my favs that I made from the Bella TSK, titled "Because I'm Happy." Another for the wedding album, yay!


I used two different heart punches to cut out a bunch of different hearts from the Kiss Kiss collection by Crate Paper to mimic confetti.



I added some gold Colour Shine mist and gelatos to create a soft background for this layout, then added my photo (layered on a piece of packaging from the kit hehe!) and a few pieces from the Kiss Kiss Ephemera Pack.


After adding some of the alphas from the kit, some thickers from mys stash and these GORGEOUS gold XOXO from TSK Bella, I was done!


I love this layout for many reasons, mainly because the photo is so dear to me and also that I tried something new! I had never used my punches for a repetitive feature on a layout - usually I only grab them to cut out one shape at a time.

This week, I encourage try something new with your kits...what will you try?!


Have a lovely week!
xxx Adele


No comments :

Post a Comment