Tuesday 20 January 2015

TSK ~ Clara ~ Process Video (with Kayla)

Hi it's Kayla here again with another process video for you.
I absolutely LOVED this kit and I have THREE process videos to share with you. I definitely got the best out of the kit.

I adored this page of my puppy Bella. The gorgeous Open Book papers from Maggie Holmes.







I used some embellishments from the bits and pieces kit too and some bits from older kits. Like the bow and the hello wood veneer word. The mist able butterflies are from my own stash but tied in really well with the page when misted with the Heidi Swapp Colour Shine Georgia peach mist.


I must admit that I found the thickers really hard to work with. I think it is because I am used to working with actual letters and not circles. It took me a bit to arrange them but I thought they looked best when they were overlapped a little bit. The journalling was typed with my typewriter on some scrap paper. I also used more of the Heidi Swapp colour shine Georgia Peach mist to mist some dots on the background and of course some black velvet which is my go to mist.



I love how this turned out and I hope you enjoyed this little look at my page.

See you soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment