Wednesday 21 January 2015

TSK - Clara - Layout (with Sophie)

Hi guys. It Sophie again. 
Today's layout is a bit different to the other Clara layout I created. Seeing as the Maggie Holmes' style is quite vintage, I decided to use a old photo and create a vintage inspired layout. 

I started of by creating a mixed media background using mist, masks and a little modelling paste and a stamp. I also used lots of fabrics, calico, muslin and tulle (which can be found in the kit) behind my photo.

 I used a brad and some chipboard. I layered some twine I found in my stash on top of the chipboard piece to add a heritage feel. And it creates an awesome matte for my photo and adds dimension.
 I also added some of the flowers and leaves from the pack in the kit. I seriously love these. This is my kind of ephemera pack.

If your wondering, the photo is of my dad and auntie. It was taken in our front yard on our farm, in 1969 I'm pretty sure. It looks a lot different now, however the fence and gate is still there.

How versatile is this kit to be able to create two layouts, using slightly different styles? I'm sure there will be many more to come so be sure to subscribe. Remember we still have an amazing prize up for grabs for anyone who purchases a six month subscription.

Thanks for stopping by today,
Happy scrapping,
Sophie

No comments :

Post a Comment