Saturday 3 January 2015

November TSK - Clara - Layout and Process Video (with Sophie)

Hi everyone.

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Mine was busy that's for sure; Christmas at our house, 4 family birthdays, including my own, and a NYE party. I had planned to have this up before Christmas but the video I made to accompany it will not upload for whatever reason, until now.

I created a Christmas layout using December's TSK, Clara. I wanted to challenge myself to create a Christmas layout using non-traditional themed papers and colours. Because, tis' the season, right?! I was not, not going to share with you guys something Christmasy.

The task wasn't too hard as the kit features Maggie Holmes latest range which includes lots of gold and deer motifs.
I chose to include some stars on my layout to enhance the Christmas feel. I found a chipboard star, traced around it and then used a craft knife and ruler to cut it out before sticking a piece of patterned paper behind the shape I cut out.

 I even added a bauble to my layout because HOW CUTE IS IT! I purchased these recently from Typo, not for any particular reason but I knew I would find a use for them. This layout probably won't be going in my album though.

And here's the process video I created. 


Thanks for stopping by, 
until next time!

Sophie


No comments :

Post a Comment