Thursday 11 December 2014

November Kits - Camille & Vincent - Layout & Cards (with Sophie)

Hey guys! I'm back today with a layout, using Camille, and a couple of cards using mainly the BPK, Vincent. I hope you likey!

For this layout I wanted to restrict the colour scheme to blue, pink, gold and silver. So I did!
I don't know if you'd realised but this is totally not my style to use a patterned paper as my background piece. But I wanted to use this piece because it features a lovely subtle pattern in soft colours which I love. That is definitely the easiest combination to work with and there are a few in the kit.

For this card I used one of the Amy Tangerine chipboard cards and took two acorns from the ephemera pack (from Camille) and stuck them over the top to create a 3D effect. I really love how it turned out. It ads a little extra interest and dimension to the card. 
I also adhered the card with some double sided mounting tape. It's these simple tips that can really make a simple design that little bit more interesting. 
 As you can see this last card has a completely different feel! I used the Freckled Fawn neon dew drops and Amy Tangerine brads which are both from the Bits and Pieces Kit. Also from the BPK is the 'Hello' stamp. I love the cross stitch design. To fit the word on the card I stamped half at a time.
I really love the contrast of the bright colours against the black! So awesome. 

Thanks for stopping by the blog today! I hope you are inspired to get creating with your kits! I'm super excited to get creating with Clara!
I'll see you next time with a layout featuring her!

See ya, 
Sophie 


No comments :

Post a Comment