Saturday 1 November 2014

October TSK - Olivia - Cards (by Sophie)

Hi guys! It's Sophie here again, back to share with you some cards I created using Olivia, and maybe a hint of Taylor too.

The kit has so many products that are perfect to use on cards or even to create a mini album. The America Crafts ephemera pieces are especially great for this. They look great in a cluster which look awesome on cards or album pages.
Also, the small tags were screaming at me to use them on cards. The phrases are perfect for cards and I really wanted to show you guys a way to use them. Because they are SO lovely.

 I used some of the Heidi Swapp Colour Shine to add some splatters to my cards. (Surprise, surprise).
For this first card I went for a boy theme. I used gold, mint and black products from the kits. I love this colour scheme and it works especially well on 'new baby boy' projects. You can absolutely use this kit to create masculine layouts. It's all about choosing the right products.

Sequins are great to add something a little extra to your project. Olivia came with a gorgeous assortment of gold and pastel sequins and as you can tell I am in love with them.
 Here I took my paintbrush and some Colour Shine and added some strokes to the side of the card.

Thanks for stopping by today! Are you excited for the upcoming release?
I'll be back soon with another layout.
Sophie

No comments :

Post a Comment