Sunday 26 October 2014

TSK - Process Video & Layout - Elijah (with Kayla)

Hello there, it's Kayla here today sharing my first layout with The Scrappery Kit - Olivia. I made this layout of my son using the gorgeous kraft swiss dot card stock that came in the kit as a background. I hope you enjoy this look at my layout and be sure to check out my process video too! xx



I really enjoyed making this layout - mistakes included. I think scrapbooking is all about making mistakes and making them work. I had no idea what I was doing when I started this layout, I just went with the flow!




Here's a pic of the whole layout. Sorry that the photo is a tad dark. I love this picture of my son. He looks so bright and happy, which he usually is! I know I ended up going with a corny title...but kids make you corny. If anyone listened into my conversations with my son they would think I was a fruit loop!



I loved these Teresa Collins Nine & Co vellum words. They add such a subtle soft touch to your layout and I used my favourite new date stamp by Heidi Swapp.


This is one of the American Crafts DIY shop chalkboard speech bubbles. I love the American Crafts chalkboard markers to use on these as well!


I hope you enjoyed this look at my layout.

If you would like to purchase one of these gorgeous SCRAPPERY KITS you can find them in the store HERE.


No comments :

Post a Comment