Sunday 7 September 2014

MEET SOPHIE

So, its time that we reveal a little secret we have been dying to tell you about. At The Scrappery, we really want to provide you with as many inspiring layouts as we can. So we would love to introduce you to the first of our Creative Team Members.

Her name is Sophie Koschmann and she is a fabulously creative soul and a 2014 Scrapbooking Memories Master!!! We just love her artsy style. They are full of wonderful colour and shape and we know that her layouts (along with our beautiful kits) will keep you in awe and hopefully her layouts will teach you some new techniques.

Here is a little bio Sophie wrote herself to let you all know a little more about her.

 photo sophie_zpsdce46a7d.png

Hi there fellow scrappers. My name is Sophie Koschmann and I am super excited to be joining Kayla and Nae on the Creative Team at the Scrappery.

I live on a farm in country Victoria with my mum, dad and younger brother. When I am not there however I am living in Bendigo where I am half way through a Bachelor in Graphic Design. I am a serious all-round crafter, DIYer and Pinterest lover. I am also a keen dancer and performer and am currently rehearsing for Chicago here is Bendigo.

I began scrapbooking when I was 10 years old, which is almost 10 years ago now. (Half my life? What?!). I don't remember what inspired me to start but I do remember creating my first layout. My mum booked me into a class our local scrapbooking store. One of my biggest achievements in this time was being named a 2014 Scrapbooking Memories Master. I am also currently on the design team at the Show Us Your Stuff challenge blog that I joined about 3-4 years ago when I started up my blog (which is feeling a bit neglected at the moment).

I am a 12 x 12 scrapbooker and often combine elements of mixed media like texture paste, mist and paints on my layouts. I love to contrast bright colours against white card stock to create a modern, stylish feel. I scrap about everyday and major events but especially love to feature my photography and portraits of myself, my friends and my younger cousins on my layouts. My style has definitely evolved over the years, as techniques and products have, but would say it is now eclectic and fresh. I don’t know, you’re probably a better judge than I am.


I can’t wait to play with Kayla and Nae’s gorgeous kits and I hope my layouts and videos will inspire you to use up every last bit of their goodness.

So I hope you guys have enjoyed getting to know our first CT Member. Please make her feel welcome on the facebook groups and the subscriber suite. We can wait to see what she creates with the TSK - Jericho and the BPK - Elsa. Be sure that it will all be featured on the blog right here.

Thanks for checking in again guys,
Love you all xoxo
 photo lovenae_zps8e5fa384.png

No comments :

Post a Comment